[Avodah] tefillat haderech

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Jun 26 12:34:38 PDT 2016

A question arose in a shiur I attend about tefillat haderch for someone on
a cruise for several days.
Does one say the tefilla every day (with a bracha?) or only once at the
start. Does it make a difference if one goes off the ship into the port for
a visit and then continues on the cruise.

We saw a Radvaz and Pri Chadash but they are talking about long trips on
land with staying somewhere along the way. Wasn't quite sure of the
connection to a cruise where one is one the same boat for many days

--
Eli Turkel