[Avodah] Ramchal: Hashem not bound by logic? (Was: Re: Rav Sharki on university )

H Lampel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 2 14:41:13 PDT 2016

Wed, 27 Apr 2016 From: Micha Berger
> The Ramchal says that logic is a nivra, and therefore Hashem can
> indeed create round squares and other self-contrdictory things.

I assume the reference is to Kelach Pischei Chohma 30. Can you please
indicate (I've sent an attachment of the sefer that Avodah cannot see
but R. Micha can, and the passage of which he refers he can highlight)
where Ramchal says Hashem is not bound by logic? I've been told that in
fact it implies the opposite. Zvi Lampel (To whom kabbalistic ideas are
beyond)

[The attached PDF was identical to http://www.hebrewbooks.org/51283
-micha]