[Avodah] Is it Musar to Buy Chocolate?

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Dec 18 11:13:53 PST 2015

On 12/18/2015 01:09 PM, Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer via Avodah wrote:
> When I saw the title, I thought this conversation would be about
> whether there is a heter al pi mussar to eat chocolate, which is an
> indulgence, other than on rare occasions.

On the contrary, chocolate is very good for you (though the sugar that
it comes with is not, so if you're eating it leshem shamayim go for as
high a percentage of cacao, and as low a percentage of sugar, as you
can bear).

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week