[Avodah] changing nusach hatefile

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Dec 6 11:58:14 PST 2015

On 12/06/2015 02:55 PM, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:
> "They" meaning the first generation, the ones who actually "hischilu
> lehispalel benusach hachadash", the two or three generations before the
> sho'el's father. There is no value judgment stated about their children
> or grandchildren (the generations in between them and the sho'el), nor
> the sho'el himself staying with Sfard after the switch.

There is also explicitly no value judgment about the first generation
either.  He doesn't understand what heter they had, but assumes they
must have had one.

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week