[Avodah] Sefer Recommendation for Sukkot?

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sat Sep 26 22:19:06 PDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 11:33:41PM -0400, Ken Bloom via Avodah wrote:
: Can anyone recommend good books about Sukkot? I'm looking to better
: understand the meaning behind the holiday and its mitzvot, and hopefully
: understand how they all fit together. I'm looking for something more in
: depth than Sefer HaToda'ah. Does anyone know of something analgous to how
: the Maharal's Gevurot Hashem explains Pesach, or have other recommendations
: about the holiday?

RYHutner's Pachad Yitzchaq.

(Although the volumes are arranged around Shabbos & YT, and thus would
seem particular to those topics, I would consider it one of the canonical
Jewish philoosphy works of the 20th cent. Not to be skipped by anyone
serious about learning hashkafah.)