[Avodah] shmitta kashrus

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Aug 31 20:52:42 PDT 2015

I would just add that like any other kashrut issue, a lot depends on why
one has a particular practice.  If one refuses to eat heter michira
vegetables (that is the real issue) because he feels the HM is simply
invalid, that is quite different than not using HM products because one
wants to be machmir (assuming of course that not relying on the HM is a
chumra).

Ben