[Avodah] Baal Nefesh in the Igeros Moshe

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Aug 13 20:27:01 PDT 2015

I don't have it open in front of me, but IIRC, in his psak on eating
veal RMF makes it very, very clear that the baal nefesh will not eat it
and anyone who does is (to use my words) walking on thin ice.  The way
he relates to a baal nefesh in the CY issue (it is a nice thing to do
but if you don't keep, no big deal) vs the veal issue (you really
shouldn't be eating this stuff) is stark.

Ben