[Avodah] Whole Hallel on Sukkos

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Sep 30 12:53:36 PDT 2015

I just noticed something that is likely to be meaningful.

We say whole Hallel every day of Sukkos because the qorban mussaf differs
each day.
The mussaf differs by the number of cows, which total 70 across the YT.
The 70 cows are keneged the 70 nations.
Among the things we would have otherwise skipped was "Lamah yomeru
hagoyim..."
So...
Because we bring qorbanos on behalf of the 70 nations over the course
of Sukkos, we pray for their abandonment of AZ on each day of it.

Micha Berger             It's never too late
micha at aishdas.org        to become the person
http://www.aishdas.org   you might have been.
Fax: (270) 514-1507                      - George Eliot