[Avodah] minhagei S'fira (was "Meron live")

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri May 8 11:39:40 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 11:21:28AM -0400, Michael Poppers via Avodah wrote:
: If one is asking about *minhagei aveilus* during the "first days", one can
: also ask about the "second days" custom to observe *minhagei aveilus* whenever
: Tachanun is said...

Which makes it a good time to remind people of my tweak of RAM's survey
of 11 different shitos (12, if we include one that isn't followed)
of omer mourning periods
<http://www.aishdas.org/asp/mourning-during-omer-2>

It's an interesting side-note that two opinions do not include the
night of Lag baOmer. But neither end then.

:-)BBii!