[Avodah] leap of faith

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 4 12:50:54 PDT 2015

<<My choice for something which is unprovable because it is based on
personal experience is, "Is there someone whom you love? Prove it to me.">>

A more practical problem based on personal experience is that of defining
colors (to a human not in terms of wavelengths). There is no way for 2
people to confirm they are seeing the same colors.

One practical application is to examining cloths for a niddah - ketem.
I again refer to an  article in Keren Zavit by Nadav Shinrav on parshat
tazria

In particular I learned that brown is not a color

--
Eli Turkel