[Avodah] Tachanun During Nissan

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Apr 19 15:00:09 PDT 2015

On 04/19/2015 01:36 PM, Kenneth Miller via Avodah wrote:
> Common practice in Nusach Ashkenaz is to skip Tachanun even for all of the Sefira days of Nisan,

This is not just nusach Ashkenaz, it's the universal minhag, originating in
Masechet Sofrim 21:3.  It's actually the chapter title of Shulchan Aruch OC 429,
and AFAIK there is no dissenting opinion or minhag.

--
Zev Sero               I have a right to stand on my own defence, if you
zev at sero.name          intend to commit felony...if a robber meets me in