[Avodah] Rabbi Noach Isaac Oelbaum's Position on the Kosher Switch

Prof. Levine via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Apr 15 06:34:32 PDT 2015

At 06:44 AM 4/15/2015, Micha Berger wrote:
>                                  What I'm asking is whether
>anyone contact R' Moshe Oelbaum or RNIO to authenticate that the
>post really was from his son. It is trivial to claim to be anyone
>in a YWN chatroom.

I received this in an email from Moshe Deutsch

I personally spoke to Rabbi & Rebbetzin Oelbaum who told me to
publicize this. I was the one who made them aware that the person
behind KosherSwitch is using his name in a way that Rabbi Oelbaum did
not intend. Person behind KosherSwitch does not pick up the phone now
when Rabbi Oelbaum calls.

Moshe