[Avodah] Not saying Tachanun (was Yom Haatzmaut)

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Apr 28 14:01:17 PDT 2015

Putting the question of Hallel aside, I don't understand the line
below.  I looked through the Beit Yosef OH 131 where he discusses the
days on which Tachanun isn't said. The BY does not list all the days
that we skip (like Purim Qatan or Pesach Sheni). These came later.

So when did this idea (that we can't change when Tachanun is said or not
said) start?

Ben