[Avodah] Historic Practice Passover Offering

Prof. Levine via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Apr 2 07:53:59 PDT 2015

See the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kgbRusmqjs

A FILM OF THE PRACTICE PASSOVER OFFERING

THE TEMPLE INSTITUTE CONDUCTS UNPRECEDENTED PASSOVER OFFERING PRACTICE DRILL

As reported earlier, in preparation for the upcoming festival of
Passover, this past Wednesday (5 Nisan - 25 March) the 'Priestly
Training Academy' established by the Temple Institute held a Passover
offering practice drill. This is a film that documents this event.
This was the most accurate and authentic reenactment of this service
to have taken place in nearly 2,000 years.