[Avodah] ADHD and Havinenu

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Mar 28 09:29:05 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 01:24:25AM -0400, David Wacholder wrote:
: [Old joke] Why did our fathers put the Tephillin Shel Rosh onto their head,
: despite lacking mirrors,to find the central axis of the top of their head,
: whereas even Bar Mitzva boys today are given mirrors to find it?
: Answer: People's heads  became smaller. As a result, they can no longer
: locate the center of their heads without a GPS device.

A ,pre seropis answer, cut-n-pasted from my blog post at