[Avodah] Shituf (was: seen on Facebook)

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Jan 7 12:25:28 PST 2013

:> On 1/7/2013 10:15 AM, Meir Shinnar wrote:
:>> However, there is a major (? Dominant) strand of halachic thinking
:>> that does not view Christianity as avoda Zara for nonJews

: On Jan 7, 2013, at 1:33 PM, Lisa Liel <lisa at starways.net> wrote:
:> I don't think this is true. There's a common strand of thought among
:> people in general that says this, based on a complete misunderstanding
:> of what shituf means, but any halakhic sources that go along with that
:> are few and far between.