[Avodah] Shituf (was: seen on Facebook)

Meir Shinnar chidekel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:19:48 PST 2013

I don't have time to marshall sources, but the sources are quite numerous and major.  Whether the later sources truly understand Christianity, and whether the tosafot on which they are based was meant that expansively can be debated - but one can't deny  the existence of such a major strand
Sources in a week
Meir Shinnar

Sent from my iPhone