[Avodah] Seen on Facebook...

Harry Maryles hmaryles at xyahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 04:11:40 PST 2013

On Fri, 1/4/13, Micha Berger <micha at aishdas.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 10:51:49PM -0500, Moshe Y. Gluck wrote:
>: Interesting question, no?

> I have to say I don't see the question. What is the tzad heter for doing
> a baptism, even if he bases his own role on the RCA madrikh? Or annointing?
> Catholic communion?

I agree. this is dageroulsy close to Avak Avodah Zara... simply by
allowing the patient to think that he is doing a religious christian
ritual. I don't know exactly what he did. But even if it was entriely
"Kosher" in the actual steps he took (Let's say quoted made some sort
of generic Posuk or soemthing). It deifnitely violates Halacha to be
doing so.

HM
Want Emes and Emunah in your life?