[Avodah] EVERYTHING WAS KOSHER

cantorwolberg at cox.net cantorwolberg at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 08:33:21 PDT 2013

The facts as you have presented them are insufficient to support that
conclusion.  You presumed that the rebbetzin, or her informant (or his
informant, etc.), could not have had information that you didn't.

Prof Levine documented his conclusion with enough information whereby
any reasonable person could have inferred the same opinion. His research
was done as any academician would have proceeded.
A guten mo'ed.
ri

"Behold I do not give lectures or a little charity. When I give, I give myself."  Walt Whitman