[Avodah] Mitochondrial DNA and the Mabul

Arie Folger arie.folger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 07:26:09 PDT 2012

R' Micha suggested an approach based on seeing news and regard as two
different superimposed reality that are alternatively perceived based on
one's spiritual refinement. That view of yours, which you base on the
Maharal, was a topic I brought past Shabbos when discussing the role of
teshuva in international affairs (Ashur lo yoshi'enu). But regarding the
mabul, I wanted to explore the epistemologically more difficult angle
(though it is philosophically easier, gai vais . That was intentional.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,
With kind regards,
--Arie Folger
Check out my blog at HTTP://ariefolger.WordPress.com
Sent from my mobile device