[Avodah] Mitochondrial DNA and the Mabul

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 22:07:34 PDT 2012

From: Lisa Liel <lisa at starways.net>

>>  Our  DNA has a tremendous amount of information that we understand to
be
"junk  DNA".  We don't know what it does.  We don't know if it once did
something and no longer does.  We don't know if it's done multiple
things throughout history.  It's a gaping hole in our knowledge.   To
draw conclusions of this sort about our DNA when we still know so little
about so much of it is irresponsible.  Junk science to match the junk  DNA.
<<

Lisa

It turns out that a lot of the "junk" DNA actually determines when and
whether and under what conditions the "known" DNA will be expressed or will be
suppressed.

--Toby Katz
GCT