[Avodah] re pas yisrael

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Thu Sep 13 09:32:14 PDT 2012

On 12/09/2012 11:07 PM, Poppers, Michael wrote:
> -- Does anyone hold that pas haba b'kisnin is not m'qabeil tum'ah (apparently yes)?

No.  The issue isn't pas haba'ah bekisnin, but hechsher lekabel tum'ah.
I assume we must be talking about shmurah flour (such as is used for
baking matzos), which is not muchshar lekabel tum'ah, and if kneaded
with mei peiros will retain that status.

--
Zev Sero        "Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful
zev at sero.name    economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion