[Avodah] Rab Dessler's Givers and Takers

Maxi Yedid maxiyedid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:47:50 PDT 2012

What I said that Rab Dessler took it from Rab Ashlag I red in a book that
is a biography and the main teachings of Sulam, and it said there "Rab
Dessler used this concept, as it is well known". The book was in hebrew. I
saw it in the sinagogue of Ramada Hotel Yerushalaim.

Micha: what you said that Baale mussar didn't use Kabalah is completely
incorrect. It just that they didn't EXPLICITLY quote from there, but they
did it IMPLICITLY. Those who understand, understand.

Examples: Rab Itzchak Hutner, Rab Dessler, Sama miKelm, The Bloch's Rabbi
from Telsh, Rab Zaichick, all of them ZT"L, and others that I don't have in
mind right now.