[Avodah] treif anatomy

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Jul 12 07:29:40 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 03:34:36PM +0300, Eli Turkel wrote:
: To the best of my knowledge this is a chiddush of CI and no one had
: mentioned this idea before.
: As such I am not sure that it is universally accepted.

The IM does.

: As to the question itself I vaguely remember a similar question regarding
: "crut shufchah"
: i.e. if one does an operation on a man to save his semen producing
: abilities but it involves making a hole

But the CI himself says this is specific to tereifos in kashrus, and
not in medicine.

Micha Berger             Live as if you were living already for the
micha at aishdas.org        second time and as if you had acted the first
http://www.aishdas.org   time as wrongly as you are about to act now!
Fax: (270) 514-1507            - Victor Frankl, Man's search for Meaning