[Avodah] Torah Justice

Moshe Y. Gluck mgluck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:29:35 PDT 2012

I share this website with both Areivim and Avodah; there are two distinct
issues here, both worthy of discussion: 1) The state of Batei Dinim in
general, and the sociological and social aspects of the deficiencies in the
system, as amply documented in the website (for Areivim), and 2) The
Halachic viability of such a site and whether it is possible to fix the
system in a way consistent with both Torah law and DDmD (for Avodah).

http://www.torahjustice.com/index.html

(As it happens, I have (temporarily) unsubscribed from Areivim (I needed the
time). I would appreciate if people responding to the thread there would cc:
mgluck at gmail.com.)

KT,

MYG