[Avodah] forcing a GET

Daniel Eidensohn yadmoshe at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:33:56 PDT 2012

Is your response indicative that you agree with Rabbi Bechhofer that the
problem of get me'usa is only a problem for beis din if it applies more
pressure than prescribed by halacha? But that if an individual (or
mother-in-law) took the initiative and threatened the husband's life or
property in a case of ma'us alei there is no problem with the resulting
get?