[Avodah] forcing a GET

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Thu May 10 19:09:51 PDT 2012

On 10/05/2012 9:28 PM, kennethgmiller at juno.com wrote:
> (DISCLAIMER: I am*NOT*  going to get involved with any discussions
> about how many men have this fear, or whether that number is significant,
> or whether such fears are justified. The ONLY point I'm suggesting is
> that IF enough men do feel that way, then I don't understand the
> objections to RMB's position.)

My objection, at least, is that if that were indeed the case, then ein
hochi nami the gittin would not be solid, and the Rabbanut would have to
work out how it can allay such fears.

--
Zev Sero        "Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful
zev at sero.name    economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion