[Avodah] hilchot Pesach

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:01:07 PDT 2012

<< R' Dovid A. Morgenstern shlita mentioned this at his 2nd Shabbos-Hagodol
Drosho. (I wasn't at the first, so I don't know if he gave the same one
twice; 2 blocks and 80 minutes apart.)

He mentioned that there would be a problem with Muktza, since Bein
haShmoshos the Chametz is forbidden.

He also mentioned the issue of stealing from the Goy - since (the sales he
is aware of) do not have any stipulations attached; he said they were
complicated enough without adding loopholes. >>

3 rabbis at the yom iyun I attended (including senior RY) strongly denied
there is any problem of mukzah. In EY we are talking about going from
YomTov to Shabbat and the halacha of Bein Hashmashot doesnt apply.
They did agree that one would need to pay the goy for the whiskey used on
shabbat (of course kiniyot are not sold)

--
Eli Turkel