[Avodah] Who is a Talmid Chacham

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Mon Jun 25 12:24:18 PDT 2012

On 25/06/2012 3:11 PM, Ben Waxman wrote:

> Plus since I don't buy for second your argument that anyone learning full time counts as a TC, the distinction really isn't there.

What other criterion could there be?  Is one person's learning of a
shverer ketzos more valuable than another person's learning of chumash,
if that's what he's up to?  By what standard?

--
Zev Sero        "Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful
zev at sero.name    economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion