[Avodah] Bug Checker Magnifying Lamp - Cool Light

Prof. Levine llevine at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 20 12:32:31 PDT 2012

I received a couple of emails today about this
device. It is described at
http://tinyurl.com/7nb7gug  There it says next to a picture of the lamp

Bug Checker Magnifying Lamp - Cool Light
Perfect Solution to Tiny Bugs - Saves You from Eye Strain

About - Bug Checker Magnifying Lamp - Cool Light

The Bug Checker convenient and efficient. Easily
look at small objects without straining your
eyes. Amazing very bright lamp – but does not get hot!
It's equipped with an ultra-bright cool circular
lamp and a 2x - 20x magnifying glass lens that is ideal for Bug Checking.
Makes a great reading lamp as well. Our Bug Check
Lamp features a bendable gooseneck that can be
adjusted to any position for optimal viewing or detailed work!
Enjoy a bright light plus magnification with the
JK-RL01 Magnifier Desk Lamp! Order today!

I was under the impression that whatever
"creatures" can be seen by someone with normal
vision are of concern, and that if one cannot see
them without magnification, then one need not be concerned about them.

Have things changed? YL