[Avodah] A wonderful Segulah

Shoshana L. Boublil toramada at bezeqint.net
Thu Jun 7 02:00:53 PDT 2012

Someone sent me a post stating that with summer starting and as "all roads
are considered dangerous", we should use the Sheloh HaKadosh's segula of
always saying "with Hashem's help".

My response was the following:

The full Segula is - look before you leap, Sof Ma'aseh BeMachshava Techilla
- in order to say "with Hashem's help" you have to make sure you are
behaving in a way that Hashem would approve of!!!

Signal when you change lanes;

Follow traffic laws;

Don't stop if by stopping you are causing an impediment/harm to someone
else;

In short - Ma De'ssani Alach LeChaverach Lo Ta'avid!

Shoshana L. Boublil