[Avodah] Taam Matza vs Zerizin Makdimin

Liron Kopinsky liron.kopinsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:53:37 PDT 2012

Does anyone know where I can find a discussion on why we have to have the *taam
korban pesach* stay with us at the end of the *seder*?

As a related aside, the Ramban on the Haggada says that the *chacham *asks
a good question when he says "*Ma haavoda hazot lachem*?" What he is asking
is, "We believe in general in *zerizim makdimin l'mitzvot*, so why aren't
you hurrying to eat the *korban pesach*? Is this avodah not important to
you?" And we answer him that there is a special *din *by the *korban
pesach*that we
*davka *have to eat it last and *al haSova* and therefore cannot rush to
eat it.

Kol Tuv,

--
Liron Kopinsky