[Avodah] alphapbet.........

Harvey Benton harvw613 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 12:49:33 PST 2011

the questions in my mind are:
1. does it matter??
(eg, once established by Ezra Hasofer) it probably will not
change, unless we find the originall sefer torah, and findsome letter (passage) discrepancies [kidushim lamed hard-
to explain passages]

2. how do we know the "5" were lost??
is there a chazal that says so??
3. we are a people of the book, we have lost a lot,

including the tagim, the sounds, etc, but how could we

have lost entire letters?????
the soferim, and scholars, are, and were very medakdek
hb

hmz