[Avodah] psychologistst and sfarim chitzonim)

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Sun Nov 27 17:06:16 PST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 02:21:32PM -0800, Harvey Benton wrote:
: psychologists and (neuro-scientists); explain many of our behaviour patterns
: (differences in behaviour (red-headded v. bond, right v. left handed, v.
: ambidexterouts, etc, ) but they also (find excuses???
: for a-bberrant behaviour (in our opinion) (frum) like child molestation,

Everyone has different challenges. Some worse than others. Falling prey
to one's inherent weaknesses might be a reason why HQBH would judge
them more leniently. We might also wish to have rachmanus on someone
who failed under a test the Creator didn't impose on us. But all this
carries no weight in beis din shel matah.

Micha Berger             I thank God for my handicaps, for, through them,
micha at aishdas.org        I have found myself, my work, and my God.
http://www.aishdas.org                - Helen Keller
Fax: (270) 514-1507