[Avodah] psychologistst and sfarim chitzonim)

Harvey Benton harvw613 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 14:21:32 PST 2011

psychologists and (neuro-scientists); explain many of our behaviour patterns
(differences in behaviour (red-headded v. bond, right v. left handed, v.

ambidexterouts, etc, ) but they also (find excuses???
for a-bberrant behaviour (in our opinion) (frum) like child molestation,

murder (recent leiby case), pyromania

my opinion is that we have all our own tests to over-come, however, given that
science has many valuable insights, what shoiuld we think about thesee things?????

what is our view??
--> given that we have a medrash (re moishe (that he had a tendency towards blood (and had to

over--come it)
????

hmz