[Avodah] mikva use

David Riceman driceman at optimum.net
Wed Oct 26 13:33:35 PDT 2011

Pilegesh.  The Ramban construes pilegesh to mean an exclusive sexual
relationship without benefit of clergy (a former teacher of mine
described it as "mah shekorim b'anglit living together").  But for the
Rambam that would be znus.

It sounds like you have a different construal of pilegesh.

David Riceman