[Avodah] other inyanim (like buddhism)-nirvana??

Harvey Benton harvw613 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 14:25:39 PST 2011

they hold we have gilgulim (and we do as well) perhaps thier exact numbers
of gilgwhat does buddism expound and is it azara??
do other cultures (???) have the same name(s)
as we do for shamayim (or olam haba?) or karma
[like midah k'neged midah? that are posibly valid expressions of the same thing??
eg (if gilgulim (in thier opinion(s)are not the same as ours, but if they
have the same basic inyanim and outlook, do we and/or should we have a problem with tehm?????
eg; avrahams' gift to yishmael to the east??? (any relation??
hb