[Avodah] (no subject)

Elazar M. Teitz remt at juno.com
Tue Oct 25 15:20:26 PDT 2011

>: It is the mitzva which was repeated at Sinai, and its b'racha is
: "al hamila." However the covenant was not repeated; all the Torah stated
: in Vayikra was "uvayom hash'mini yimol b'sar orlaso." The only bris (or
: rather, thirteen b'risos) was made with Avraham Avinu, and was neither
: repeated nor replaced...,<

RMicha Berger wrote,

>Even though the terms on us of that beris /were/ replaced by Sinaitic
equivalents? Does a one-sided beris have meaning?<

     Where do we find the terms of this specific b'ris, which was made "l'dorosam," changed?

EMT