[Avodah] who is going to Gehenim

Danny Schoemann doniels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:49:21 PDT 2011

From: Micha Berger
: SBA wrote:
>: The gemara gives the reason for earthquakes  (and tsunami) happening - when
>: Hashem remembers His children suffering amongst the Umos Haolom, he is
>: "morid shtei dimaos leyam hagadol - vekolo nishma misof haolom v'ad sofo"

I had an interesting thought. Japan had made their country "earthquake
proof" and AFAIK nobody got killed because of the quake - almost the
biggest ever recorded.

What killed them was the Tsunami that followed, then the nuclear
trouble then the volcano that erupted and finally snow.

Sort of "Tower of Babel" like; you think you can outsmart the RBSO, do you?

That could be a lesson we can "take home"

- Danny