[Avodah] Giving Reasons for God's Actions

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed Mar 16 13:55:17 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 03:49:33PM -0400, R David Cohen wrote:
: Joseph Kaplan wrote:
:> We can have faith because we DON'T know why God does things

: I absolutely agree with the above.
: However, that doesn't mean that we should not take a lesson from tragedies
: of this nature. It should remind us that stuff like this doesn't always and
: only happen to "others".  It should remind us to take stock of our lives and
: our relationships...