[Avodah] Radioactivity in Japan - a thought from a friend

Beth & David Cohen bdcohen613 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:49:33 PDT 2011

Joseph Kaplan wrote:
"We can have faith because we DON'T know why God does things"

I absolutely agree with the above.
However, that doesn't mean that we should not take a lesson from tragedies
of this nature. It should remind us that stuff like this doesn't always and
only happen to "others".  It should remind us to take stock of our lives and
our relationships, both to others and to KHBH, because in a moment your
"tsunami" may come. I can't know the "why" of something, why HKBH did
something. But I cannot ignore it either.  Sooner or later, that bell will
toll for me.

David I. Cohen