[Avodah] Response to Japan's Troubles

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Mar 14 14:39:29 PDT 2011

On Areivim, someone speculated about "how long before some people start
saying that the natural disaster in Japan is a direct result of their
persecution of the innocent bochurim..."

And this gets into the usual questions about G-d's accountant, blaming
the victim, etc...

As the world was reeling after the earthquake in Haiti R' Avi Shafran
(I couldn't find his source) wrote an Am Echas editorial about the
CC's response