[Avodah] School Tuition + Fundraising

rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:40:04 PDT 2009

DI:
> Can you clarify what problem is bothering you?

First others will identify what bothers them! That's more important.
My goal was reflection and introspection

Disclaimer/apology:
I used th the term "ethics" - it was too strong.

I guess my salient AISI is
The Lack of yosher in terms of
Lack of Tamim as opposed to being straightforward, guileless. Think of
Yaaqov before living with Lavan - ish tam.

With schools there is the issue of perpetuating this "tricky" approach
to life generation to generation.

There was a Cold War joke about a 2-person race between a Soviet
runner and an American runner. The American wins. The Pravda headline:
"Soviet runner finishes second, American next to last!"

Pravda was being truthful but coy [I suggest looking up the defintion
of pravda]

KT
RRW
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile