[Avodah] Tzeni'us and gender roles

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Jul 20 19:53:16 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:28:04PM -0400, T613K at aol.com wrote:
: Also here's some Hebrew that I knew even before my A/A days:  Minhag
: Yisrael kedin hu.

Not if it is in contrast to a position that has meqoros dating back
to Yeshaiah and Terei Asar, and the suggested counter-argument is that
people colloquially use the term differently.

Then you have to prove you're not in minhag ta'us territory.

Micha Berger             A person lives with himself for seventy years,
micha at aishdas.org        and after it is all over, he still does not
http://www.aishdas.org   know himself.
Fax: (270) 514-1507                            - Rav Yisrael Salanter