[Avodah] Tzeni'us and gender roles

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 19:28:04 PDT 2009

: You may not like any of these, but these run far deeper in the  sources
than
: what is being proposed.  And while one might not like the  consequences of
: these, they do not lead to the other negative consequences  that would
come
: about by applying your thesis  generally.[--rcl]

They're vox popularis, and that's not how mesorah  works.

--
Micha  Berger

No?  From hanging around A/A all these years  I've picked up a smattering
of Aramaic, and some random Aramaic words may be of  relevance.  Like...Puk
Chazi?

Also here's some Hebrew that I knew even before my A/A days:  Minhag
Yisrael kedin hu.

--Toby  Katz

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul