[Avodah] best v. worst;

Liron Kopinsky liron.kopinsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:55:56 PDT 2009

The best that can happen in the short term is that the person won't drive to
a treif restaurant, followed by driving to a movie (halavai it was "only" a
movie they were driving to) and then driving home. All the while doing many
many other issurei d'oraisa.

Spending time at a shabbat meal even in the short term provides a mechanism
to have less chillul shabbos.

 if we examine the best case v. the worst case of having invites