[Avodah] YT Sheini Shell Golah and the Internet

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Fri Sep 11 05:22:23 PDT 2009

 > So what will we do when Pesach rotates out of the aviv?

Sorry, you've lost me.  How does that question follow from anything said before?  Or is it just a random question, since we're talking about the fixed calendar?  If so, if it ever ch"v becomes a problem we'll have to deal with it.  I assume the resolution, should it ch"v be necessary, will be that this is the day that the Sanhedrin decreed will be Rosh Chodesh, and whether they were wise to have done so is irrelevant.  "Atem afilu mezidim".

--
Zev Sero
Fixed calendar question - if you say chazal instituted it so that would never go back al pi hariah- did they assume the world wouldn't last long enough for this to be  a problem or were they unaware of the problem.

KVCT
Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.