[Avodah] Tzeni'us and gender roles

Yitzhak Grossman celejar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 19:23:09 PDT 2009

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:31:46 -0400
Micha Berger <micha at aishdas.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 08:25:23PM -0400, Yitzhak Grossman wrote:
> : When has Judaism "faced off with" capitalism?
>
> Money vs religion is a common conflict. And the two often recommend
> different answers.

Unlike all the other "isms" on RRW's list, the *ideology* of capitalism
doesn't really conflict with the Torah.  Yes, in our vale of tears
people will often be tempted to do the wrong thing, but capitalism
doesn't contradict the Torah or the Mesorah in the ways that the others
do.

Yitzhak
--
Bein Din Le'din - http://bdld.info - *** Note change of address ***