[Avodah] Reciting l'Dovid Hashem Ori

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Fri Sep 5 14:04:53 PDT 2008

This is quite true. If the shul or Kehilah to which you belong says it,
then you should also, if not , then don't. I follow minhag Tzanz, and so
I don't say it. But if I am in another shul where it is the custom to
say it and I am the baal tephilah, then I do also so as not to violate
the minhag hamokom. If you have no minhag, then do what it says in
Shulchan Aruch.

Moshe Shulman
===========================
And if you are not the baal tfilla?
KT
Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.