[Avodah] a very crucial lesson

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Aug 11 19:47:43 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 03:34:00PM -0700, Saul.Z.Newman at kp.org wrote:
:> Even more importantly, perhaps God is waiting for us to stop seeing
:> others as "He's modern Orthodox." "He's Reform." "He's a Hasid." "He's
:> secular." "He's Conservative." "He's yeshivishe."

: of course , when one holds that another's  religious practice is
: False, and they refuse to relent, there are limits on the co-operation
: that Torah judaism allows.....

We all fail to fully live up to the Torah, some people more so than
others. Rather than looking at an R Jew as an "R Jew", one can still
simply see him as a "Jew".

RnTK doesn't think that her version of Austritt doesn't apply to
individuals as individuals. I don't see how this sentiment differs.

Micha Berger             "The most prevalent illness of our generation is
micha at aishdas.org        excessive anxiety....  Emunah decreases anxiety:
http://www.aishdas.org   'The Almighty is my source of salvation;  I will
Fax: (270) 514-1507      trust and not be afraid.'" (Isa 12) -Shalhevesya